The immensely talented Roslyn Cohn has created a brilliantly insightful, hilarious, highly entertaining and poignant (seriously it’s so good I can’t come up with enough appropriately complimentary descriptive adjectives) musical account of her time in the Church of Scientology. Check it out and if you enjoy it (and trust me you will unless you’re a die-hard cultie) share the Youtube link and send her some love on Twitter.
Top Posts & Pages
- Church of Scientology Recalling All Ecclesiastical Jewelry
- Hilarious Mark Ultra VIII E-Meter Testimonials
- Mace-Kingsley Kid's Scientology Summer Program
- GAT2 Auditing - The Ideal Org Difference
- 10,000th Sea Org Member Beaten in Historic Ceremony
- Scientology Media Productions Announces Upcoming Programming!
- Church of Scientology Announces Major Change To Ideal Org Strategy
- Jon Atack Declared Plutonium Degratorious SP with Extreme Dishonors For All Eternity!
- FLAG Releases Revolutionary New Rundown
- Bridge Publications Surveying Scientologists About Jewelry
TagsAmy Scobie ASHO Ask COB banned books Barry Coziahr Bullynon celebrities Celebrity Center Celebrity Centre child abuse children Chill E.B. Claire Coziahr COB David Miscavige e-meter Ebola Elena Cardone Fair Game FDA Ferguson FLAG Freeman Bosley Sr. front groups GAT GAT2 GAT3 Going Clear Grant Cardone IAS ideal orgs Int Mgmt Janet Reitman Jefferson Hawkins Jenna Elfman Jenna Miscavige Hill John Allender Jon Atack kids Kirstie Alley L. Ron Hubbard Lawrence Wright Lisa McPherson LRH Mace-Kingsley Mark Bunker Mark Headley Marty Rathbun masturbation Mike Rinder MS Multiple Sclerosis Nobel Prize OSA practicing medicine without license psychs purif purification rundown RESPONSE! Targeted Marketing RPF RTC Scientology Sea Org soul duds spaceship St. Louis Sunday Service The Auditor The Hole The Way To Happiness Tom Cruise Tony Ortega touch assist TWTH Wise Beard Man
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets